Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fishing for comments! What do you think of my (possibly final) logo for my company?



As most (all?) of you know, I have been slowly, but surely working toward opening a tiny company to sell my homemade, eco-friendly, healthy skin care products.  The initial offerings are going to include sunblock, moisturizer, lip balm, and sugar and salt scrubs.

We finally have a name (Green Envie) and a website that's actually a dot-com, and not some sketchy dot-net or dot-info.  I have been working on the logo for waaaayyyy too long now… so getting some new eyes on this would be absolutely invaluable.

Before I finalize the logo and put it on my website (greenenvie.com), business cards, and product labels… I would love some input from you all.  You can email me or add comments on this post.  Some of my concerns:

Can you read it?

What do you think of the colors?

Does it bother you that the bottom of the "G" doesn't touch the outline of the logo, as all the other letters do?

Suggestions for changes/edits?

Thanks in advance and I'll be back to blogging about Colorado stuff in the next post (later today).  :)

--Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent obscenities and other comments of an inappropriate nature, all comments will now be moderated! :{